所谓经典,就是我们所惧怕的时间,它却完全不怕
经典之所以是经典
就是随着时间流逝
它不会变
如你的梦想
如你的爱
如你一样
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates,
you never know what you're gonna get.
*命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发*。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave,
just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,
你就跑,远远跑开。
It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
Death is just a part of life,
something we're all destined to do.
死亡是*命的一部分,
是我们注定要做的一件事。
I don't know if we each have a destiny,
or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,
还是只是到处随风飘荡
To make each day count.
让每一天都有所值。
You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下*袱,继续前进
Shit happens!
不好的事情发*了
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.
There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光
If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里
I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承诺的人
There is one *all step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发*,都是计划的一部分
A little of stinging rain, and big old fat rain.
牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上
You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同
There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
通过一个人的鞋子,你可以了解他很多东西
I'm not a *art man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情
Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》